AML Officer (policies and procedures)
AML Officer (policies and procedures)
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Tallinn, Riga or Vilnius
- Application deadline: 10/08/2020
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
This is the time full of new opportunities and chances to stand up and bring out the best of you!
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures in anti-financial crime area (KYC, monitoring and screening) following established Luminor standards, regulatory requirements, and international best practices;
- Document and review Customer Risk Forum decisions according to internal requirements, and perform follow-up thereof;
- Participate in projects related to documentation of AML operations and preparing training material;
- Proactively participate in the identification and assessment of compliance risks associated with the business activities, and propose solutions for control developments to ensure customer related risks are managed effectively;
- Collaborate with other units to manage identified compliance and internal audit gaps, issues and risks and to implement action plans and recommendations;
- Train and advise organization in AML requirements and best practices;
- Carry out quality assurance checks and control effectiveness testing for compliance with documented processes;
- Report on regular basis and upon request to the direct manager and Head of department;
- Contribute to the team and Luminor Group performance through effective collaboration, engagement and commitment.
Being part of the Pan Baltic Customer Risk Management organisation AML governance team is preparing documentation, running projects in KYC, transactions monitoring, sanctions screening, fraud monitoring areas and take active part in anti-financial crime risk management areas. AML Officer is responsible for developing anti-financial crime policies and procedures, participate in risk management activities and projects related to the area, performing quality assurance activities, managing compliance and internal audit gaps, providing trainings to organization. The AML Officer reports directly to the Department Head.
Skills and Experience:
- Good knowledge of AML/CFT and/or Sanctions (3+ year experience in this area);
- Initiative, ownership and driving results with energy and positive attitude;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills ;
- Pro-activeness and commitment to results ;
- Willingness to learn, high level of self-motivation;
- Ability to independently manage one’s job;
- Good time management skills;
- University degree (law studies strongly preferred, economics, business administration or similar may be considered);
- Advanced level of English, fluency at least in one of the Baltic languages;
- Professional certification such as CAMS would be an advantage.
What we can offer you:
- We offer opportunity to participate in building a winning team - to bring your experience and point of view, as well as learn and be inspired by top minds;
- We welcome you in a collaborative and supportive team with having clear focus and curiosity;
- We offer dynamic working environment with interesting challenges ;
- We offer you varied opportunities for your professional and personal development and growth;
- We offer competitive benefits package
Please apply by 10th of August
Salary range 1500 - 2300 EUR (before taxes)*
*Salary level for the final candidate depends on the level of experience and competencies. In Luminor, the salary is one part of the overall remuneration policy.
For more information please contact Ruta.Osencoviene@luminorgroup.com (hiring manager); Madara.Alksne@luminorgroup.com (responsible HR).