- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Vilnius
- Application deadline: 11/08/2020
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm – Blackstone – Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Retail division is establishing Marketing and Growth Department, which will take our marketing and business development to the next level. Within the department we are setting Customer Offering and Insight Unit. The purpose of Customer Offering and Insight unit is to develop market leading offering to our existing and future customers and have a good understanding of all our customers. Thereof we are looking for a bright and talented colleague
The aim of this role is to perform deep dives in customer base data to give information for business development and improvement processes. This will be achieved by compiling datasets, identifying trends and patterns, finding new opportunities for enriching our understanding about customers.
Data Analyst has the responsibility to extract data from various data sources, process and analyze data and present findings in forms of presentations, reports, dashboards and/or customer contact lists. Being proactive and understanding business needs in suggesting activities, improvements, amendments and learning from the results is crucial in this role. A very close collaboration with business and other data-teams is a must in understanding the pain-points, prioritizing the activities and suggesting additional data that would be beneficial in finding solutions for the business problems. Data Analyst reports directly to the Customer Offering and Insight Unit Manager.
▪ Understand business needs for customer base analysis, take these into account in planning the approach, data extractions etc in a way that this creates the most value for the business.
▪ Acquire and combine customer base data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
▪ Identify, analyze and interpret trends and patterns in complex customer data sets by using statistical techniques, use data to create models, propose actions based on the results of analysis.
▪ Participate in prioritizing business and information needs by providing data-related input, help in coordinating activities.
▪ Build reports, dashboards or find other ways to present data to related parties, present analysis results in easy to read and attractive presentations.
▪ Develop, implement and maintain feedback loop between data extractions and real results, learn from the findings and amend approaches accordingly.
▪ Identify areas of improvements and concerns in data, tools and infrastructure and provide appropriate action plans.
▪ Contribute in necessary developments to deliver high quality offers to Luminor customers.
This unit works very closely with sales organizations and product units. It is an interactive process with common goal and roadmap. Strong collaboration and teamwork is required.
Requirements for the role:
▪ Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
▪ Knowledge of statistics and experience in using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc).
▪ Data mining and database querying skills (SQL).
▪ Communication, presentation and data visualization skills.
▪ Knowledge of business intelligence tools.
▪ Programming for data and analytics (SAS, R, Python, Matlab) is an advantage.
▪ Good knowledge and understanding of trends of digitalization era, disruptive technologies and solutions available in the market is beneficial.
▪ Very good verbal and written communication in English.
▪ Travelling inside the Baltics is expected in this role.
Why you should join us:
▪ We offer opportunity to participate in building a winning team – to bring your experience and point of view, as well as learn and be inspired by top minds.
▪ We welcome you in a collaborative and supportive team with having clear focus and curiosity.
▪ We offer dynamic working environment with interesting challenges.
▪ We offer you varied opportunities for your professional and personal development and growth.
Please apply by 11th of August
Salary range: 2000 to 2800 gross*
*Salary level for the final candidate depends on the level of experience and competencies. In Luminor, the salary is one part of the overall remuneration policy.
For more information please contact Ele Reiljan (Customer Offering and Insight Unit Manager) Ele.Reiljan@luminorgroup.com and Lina Remeikaitė-Staškevičienė, Lina.Remeikaite@luminorgroup.com (responsible HR).