- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Tallinn, Riga or Vilnius
- Application deadline: 10/08/2020
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
This is the time full of new opportunities and chances to stand up and bring out the best of you!
- Understands the trends and ability to seize opportunities by incorporating them in digital interaction solutions
- Takes ownership of E2E digital processes in channels area – ability to define, present and align with related stakeholders functional and non-functional requirements, design the processes, create specifications, drive RFP and product implementation and related testing activities
- Understands the needs and expectations of the retail and business customers and translates them into development projects in digital interactions focus area
- Performs market analysis of banking and fintech digital interaction software offerings
- Ensures incorporation of fintech related trends in bank’s digital interaction solutions
- Represents Bank in Digital Banking matters
- Maintains the daily relationship with vendors, service providers, stakeholders
- Manages and implements large scale Pan Baltic projects
- Performs personal tasks with commitment and according to Luminor values
- Contributes to team and company performance and collaboration. Takes responsibility in professional self-development
Development manager is responsible for developing market leading digital interaction solutions for corporate & retail customers. Together with the team of business analysts, service designers and developers, the development manager will focus on implementation of Contact Center platform, video banking solutions and other customer interaction tools for corporate & retail customers segments’ use to connect to Luminor’s advisory personnel. Responsibilities will additionally cover analysis of segment needs, digital trends and customer behaviour in order to develop E2E customer centric solutions.
Skills and Experience:
- Higher education in field either of Economics, Business Management or IT
- Mandatory 3-5 years from product development or project management experience with digital interaction area
- Beneficiary 1-3 years of experience from financial sector product development
- Beneficiary 1-3 years of experience from international cross-country projects
- Deep understanding of digital interaction solutions from customer’s and advisor’s perspective
- Proactive agile project delivery capabilities
- Experience of leading the delivery of larger digital interaction solutions to the market either in the banking or any other mass market product oriented company
- Proven experience in completely changing the business processes through digital solutions development
- Extensive experience in gathering product requirements, customer needs and translating them to product/channel specifications
- Strong customer focus and understanding of customer needs
- Analytical skills and strategic approach
- Initiative and high-level of responsibility, including ability to execute judgment in own area of competence and strong delivery capability
- Strong business development focus, understanding of market tendencies and ability to crystalize business opportunities
- Constructive teamwork and experience of successfully working in cross country team
- Effective communication
- People management and development skills
- Advanced level of English in written and writing formats
What we can offer you?
- Opportunity to participate in building a winning team - to bring your experience and point of view, as well as learn and be inspired by top minds
- Lead strategic initiatives in dynamic working environment with interesting challenges
- Contribute establishing collaborative and supportive team with having clear focus
- We offer you varied opportunities for your professional and personal development and growth
- We take care of your health – we got your health insurance covered
- We provide varied opportunities for your professional and personal development and growth; average hours spent per year on development for an employee at Luminor – 20
- We provide an additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
Location: Tallinn, Riga or Vilnius
Please apply by 10th of August
Salary range : 2500-4500 EUR gross*
*Salary level for the final candidate depends on the level of experience and competencies.
For more information please contact Perttu Kröger Perttu.Kroger@luminorgroup.com ( Head of Digital Channels Department) or Evgeniya Zolotareva email@example.com (responsible HR).