- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Tallinn
- Application deadline: 16/08/2020
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as a Compliance officer
The Compliance Officer will be engaged in compliance reviews in the areas of consumer protection, retail banking and leasing compliance, data protection and related areas across the Baltic countries, as well as in advising stakeholders on regulatory requirements, risks and controls. The role also contributes to proactive compliance risk management and development of sound ethics and compliance culture in Luminor Group.
- Proactively participate in the identification and assessment of risks associated with the business activities, including development of risk mitigation measures in the assigned areas of responsibility;
- Advise on various regulatory and business development projects: support with alignment, documentation and implementation of changes and interpretation of regulatory requirements to the business;
- Monitor compliance with external and internal regulations across Luminor Group by carrying out compliance assurance reviews and tests;
- Collaborate with other units to manage identified compliance gaps, issues and risks and to implement action plans and recommendations.
- Focus on continual service improvement through identifying enhancements to current processes and procedures, proactive learning, sharing information and updating the knowledge repository to exceed customer expectations
Skills and Experience:
- Good knowledge of and at least 2-years’ experience in regulatory requirements pertaining to banking and financial services;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- High ethical standards, strong sense of responsibility and commitment to results;
- Advanced level of English, fluency at least in one of the Baltic languages is desired.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas.
Please be informed that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please send your application documents in English.