Daily Banking Growth Project Manager
Daily Banking Growth Project Manager
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Tallinn, Rīga or Vilnius
- Application deadline: 11/08/2020
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks, Nordea and DNB, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
This is the time full of new opportunities and chances to stand up and bring out the best of you
Retail division is establishing Marketing and Growth Department, which will take our marketing and business development to the next level. Within the department we are setting strategic business growth units to ensure cross-functional area growth management. The purpose of Daily Banking and Savings Growth Unit is to ensure active private and commercial customers growth and retention, solid product penetration and revenues. Unit takes care of an outstanding daily banking customer journeys, competitive product offering and effective processes across all distribution channels and markets. We are looking forward to setting a strong and highly performing team within Daily Banking and Savings Growth Unit.
Manage sales and process related initiatives to drive growth and efficiency across channels based on business development strategy. Regularly update sales teams with information about product and related market trends and oversee necessary customer servicing and sales teams’ standards, competence level, trainings and sales tools. Ensure everyday support to frontline teams about product, application process, features, customer servicing process and sales.
- Implement Sales activities across channels, follow them up providing feedback to involved channels or partners;
- Lead development and implementation of growth and efficiency related initiatives across channels and markets;
- Regularly update sales channels with information about product features, performance, Luminor position in the Market, the competitors positioning, directions and pricing;
- Follow on retention activities and ensure necessary adjustments to meet set KPIs;
- Monitor, analyses, and report on OKRs metrics to ensure sales initiatives are driving profitable acquisition Use web analytics and business intelligence tools such as Google Analytics and internal dashboards to better understand our customers and exploit those insights in campaigns;
- Maintain agile cross functional cooperation with Product managers, Channels, Customer experience unit and other Business lines. Provide feedback to product, process and channels owners;
- Proactively plan, deliver and follow-up of your personal tasks timely and according to the set quality standards, budget and Luminor values;
- Contribute to company performance through effective collaboration and acting with energy, enthusiasm and commitment.
Requirements for the role:
- Retail Banking, Sales, Daily Banking, and Customer Servicing experience;
- Experience with sales and marketing activities execution;
- Project management skills;
- Knowledge of digital marketing key principles;
- Communication and cooperation skills;
- Result orientation and efficiency;
- Cross functional and cross border cooperation skills;
- Decision making ability;
- Stakeholder management skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in local language and English;
- Good presentation and reporting skills.
Why you should join us:
- Opportunity to participate in building a winning team - to bring your experience and point of view, as well as learn and be inspired by top minds;
- Lead strategic initiatives in dynamic working environment with interesting challenges;
- Contribute establishing collaborative and supportive team with having clear focus;
- We offer you varied opportunities for your professional and personal development and growth;
- A salary range for this position at 1500-2600 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate. In Luminor, the salary is one part of the overall remuneration policy.
Location: Tallinn, Rīga or Vilnius
For more information please contact Kaspars Lukačovs: Kaspars.Lukacovs@luminorgroup.com and Madara Alksne: Madara.Alksne@luminorgroup.com (responsible HR).