Head of Investor Relations
Head of Investor Relations
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Tallinn
- Application deadline: 05/07/2020
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks, and a corporate partnership with the global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients, and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as Head of Investor Relations
Head of Investor Relations will be joining Luminor Treasury unit and being responsible for managing Luminors external communication with investors and rating agencies. That entails working closely with the management of the bank in presenting the bank in external meetings and written interim and annual reports. Luminor recently issued the first covered bond out of the Baltic region and will continue to use issue different kind of bonds to international investors. We are therefore looking for someone to manage these investor relations as well as maintaining the dialogue with the rating agencies that rates our bonds.
In addition, you will be responsible for enhancing Luminors work to have an impact on the environment by making sure we have the right standards in place and help facilitate investing in green assets.
- The ESG work of Luminor with focus on finding ways for Luminor to have a meaningful impact on reducing carbon emission;
- All contact with investors that has invested in or may be interested in investing in Luminors own issued bond;
- Arrange roadshows and other investor meetings;
- Maintain the contact with rating agencies on behalf of Luminor;
- Produce interim and annual reports for Luminor.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in financial institutions, communications, fixed income investment and/or rating agencies;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Be able to show initiative, a high-level of responsibility and take ownership for problem solving.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- A dynamic and international working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas.
Please send your application in English.
Please be informed that only suitable candidates will be contacted.