Senior Compliance Officer
Join Luminor team to build a contemporary and entrepreneurial organization!
Senior Compliance Officer
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Tallinn
- Application deadline: 05/04/2020
By building the new bank, we want to build a better tomorrow – for families, businesses and communities we are part of.
We are expanding and looking for team members to take part in building the Group Compliance functions. Our key objective is to provide high-quality value-added advice to the management of Luminor group in the dynamic area of compliance. Become involved in the exciting compliance and financial crime area projects, experience rapid innovation in financial services area and ways of working and advance your career as a professional. We are looking for a professional with specialization in one of the following areas:
- Anti-Financial Crime Governance and advisory;
- Compliance reviews and awareness.
- Maintain the pan-Baltic framework of Anti-Financial Crime area procedures by assuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Lead compliance reviews and testing of processes to identify, assess and document risks.
- Communicate with stakeholders on potential risks, implementation of mitigating actions and establishing of new controls as needed.
- Interpret new regulatory requirements, provide advice and guidance with respect to implementation of the AML laws and regulations applicable to the business activities.
- Prepare/conduct training events.
We offer to You:
- A senior Baltic position in a modern bank.
- Attractive motivation package linked to your professional background and value you bring to the organization.
- Chance to work cross-border team, make the impact and difference to the organization by applying best practices, an excellent opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
- Collaborative spirit and passionate colleagues.
- Continuous professional learning opportunities in house and internationally. Support to obtain a professional certification.
- One of a lifetime chance to be a part of challenging area and make the difference in Baltic financial sector.
We expect from You:
- Strong legal knowledge gained from financial industry, minimum 3 years of successful track record working with regulatory, compliance, controls, or audit.
- Experience in advising management and employees on compliance with laws, keeping them informed on new business practices and tools.
- High ethical standards and commitment to do the right thing.
- Eye on details, excellent communication skills, pro-activeness, ability to explain complicated matters in an easy way.
- “Can-do” attitude.
- Working proficiency in English and one of the Baltic languages both oral and written.
- Relevant professional certifications (CAMS, ICA, CFE or similar) is desired, but not mandatory.
Please be informed that only successfull candidates will be contacted.