RPA Analyst & Developer
RPA Analyst & Developer
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Vilnius
- Application deadline:
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as RPA Analyst & Developer
Our ambition is to create an effortless user-experience for our customers. For this we need excellent digital channels, competent client managers, troves of data and market leading data capabilities, seamless and effective processes.
Products & Offering Division (P&O) has the end-to-end responsibility for product related processes at Luminor. The Opex team combines strong project management, process, Lean and RPA competencies to proactively help P&O process owners to identify, analyze, plan and execute process improvements.
As an RPA Analyst & Developer, you will take a key role in ensuring efficient processes, low costs, and high levels of automation in serving Luminor’s’ customers. By working with Robotics Process Automation at Luminor, you will get excellent understanding of RPA technology, and how it is applied in a bank. You will also collaborate with various colleagues across the bank to analyse processes, develop and deploy the actual RPA solutions, and ensure continuous effectiveness of automated processes.
- Work closely with business units to assess feasibility of using RPA solutions for automation;
- Develop RPA solutions based on requirements set together with business process owners;
- Manage testing of RPA solutions, including user acceptance testing, documentation, signoff, and deployment;
- Maintain and ensure continuous effectiveness of automated processes;
- Contribute to further development of Luminor RPA framework and ways of working;
- Take responsibility in professional self and team development.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong interest in working with RPA on a daily basis;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Positive problem-solving approach, attention to details, proactive and collaborative attitude;
- Good self-organization skills and ability to work autonomously based on specification;
- Experience in working with Blue Prism would be considered as an advantage;
- Experience with development in RPA tools, programming, or working with IT systems and architecture in large companies is a benefit.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas;
- A salary range for this position at 1530-2300 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
In case of questions please feel free to contact the hiring manager: Girts.Plesums@luminorgroup.com or our talent acquisition partner for technology: Gintare.Zemaityte@luminorgroup.com.
Please be informed that only successfull candidates will be contacted.