IT Vendor Manager
IT Vendor Manager
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Tallinn
- Application deadline:
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks, Nordea and DNB, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as an IT Vendor Manager
The IT Vendor Manager will be joining Luminor’s Staffing and Vendor Management unit, within the Technology division. The role will require you to drive vendor management tasks according to Luminor values, policies and procedures as well as pro-actively build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders and external vendors in all Baltic countries.
- Conduct vendor management activities, including partner relationship management as well as escalations and conflict resolution;
- Participate in defining the strategy and methodology in your area of responsibility;
- Drive new contract negotiations and prepare renewals for existing contracts in line with established procurement procedures;
- Monitor vendor performance - establish and maintain routines to measure vendor performance and address issues with respective stakeholders, design and monitor KPIs;
- Ensure proper archiving of all vendor management documentation per established processes;
- Take responsibility for solving vendor management related questions and issues as they arise;
- Manage vendor risk – together with the procurement department, perform periodic and ad-hoc assessment of the vendors to ensure that they are complying with group policies and standards;
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective collaboration and acting with energy, enthusiasm and commitment;
- Take responsibility in professional self-development and contribute to own and team performance improvement by constructive feedback and relevant suggestions;
- Other tasks relevant to the role given by direct manager.
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in vendor management or procurement areas;
- A good understanding of vendor management and procurement processes as well as the IT vendor market;
- A deep knowledge of conflict of interest management;
- Excellent communication skills that will allow for good negotiation and stakeholder management capabilities;
- Be able to thoroughly communicate in English: fluent in all spoken and written communication.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas.
In case of questions please feel free to contact the hiring manager: email@example.com or our talent acquisition partner for technology: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be informed that only suitable candidates will be contacted.