Join the most ambitious transformation journey in the Baltics, make the change and create a new way of banking.
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Tallinn
- Application deadline: 01/03/2020
Luminor’s ambition is to redefine banking
We in Luminor want to build a better tomorrow – for families, businesses and communities we are part of. In order to do so, we establish a strong and customer focused culture based on our core values Curiosity, Collaboration and Focus. The purpose of Internal Audit is to support Luminor and provide sustainable improvement and protect organizational value by risk based and objective assurance, advice and insight.
We are looking for an audit professional to join our Internal Audit team. You, as an Internal Auditor, will actively contribute to evaluation and improvement of effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes in Luminor, and interact with stakeholders at all levels of the organization. You will consult and coach process owners on importance of effective control environment and promote a culture of continuous improvement throughout the organisation. Luminor Internal Audit operates cross-border in the Baltic countries.
The main responsibilities:
- Actively manage and participate in audit engagements
- Identify, analyse and assess risks and respective internal controls
- Write audit reports, agree on findings and actions with the organization and communicate audit results to responsible management
- Provide input to risk assessment processes, audit planning and reporting to stakeholders
- Follow-up implementation of agreed actions
- Bachelor or Master degree with adequate alignment
- Experience from major auditing firm or banking business/financial industry or control functions in general
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with passion and a “can-do” attitude; full working proficiency in English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and to deliver on commitments
- Good audit methodology knowledge, analytical skills and quality-conscious
- Certification such as CIA, CFSA and other relevant is preferable, however not required
- Unique opportunity to be an integral part of the most ambitious transformation story in Baltic banking
- Chance to work in a cross-border ambitious team with high level professionals and have exposure to the world class international management practices
- Make the impact and promote a positive change to the organization with an excellent opportunity to grow personally and professionally
- Attractive motivation package linked to your professional achievements and value you bring to the organization