IT Security Governance Officer
IT Security Governance Officer
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Tallinn
- Application deadline:
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as an IT Security Governance Officer
The IT Security Governance Officer will be joing the Luminor Governance, Risk & Control unit and will perform the day-to-day overall management of the processes: provide a consistent approach to enable view and management of Security & Privacy processes, roles and responsibilities, reliable and repeatable activities.
- To establish and continuously improve Security & Privacy governance framework and processes within the organization;
- To establish Security & Privacy governance policies, processes, procedures and guidelines, process measurement and control mechanisms supporting business goals and ensuring compliance with security and privacy requirements;
- To design Security & Privacy processes and support process lifecycle;
- To drive Security & Privacy processes implementation;
- To develop, improve and own end-to-end Security & Privacy process documentation;
- To monitor and follow-up Security & Privacy process performance;
- To act as focal point for Security & Privacy process, communicate with and train interested parties;
- To familiarize interested parties with Security & Privacy processes and train them;
- To contribute to team and company performance through effective networking, collaboration and leading through example;
- To take responsibility in professional self-development and contribute to own and team performance improvement by constructive feedback and relevant suggestions.
Skills and Experience:
- Higher education (in Computer science would be regarded as advantage);
- At least 2 years of experience in designing and implementing processes;
- At least 2 years of people management and leadership experience;
- Good knowledge about IT processes;
- Experience in leading process improvements;
- Risk management experience;
- Project management experience;
- Knowledge about information security standards;
- Initiative and high-level of responsibility;
- Critical thinking and analytical skills;
- Fluency in English.
- ITIL (Preferable)
- CISA (Preferable)
- AUDITOR (Preferable)
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas.
In case of questions please feel free to contact the hiring manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or our talent acquisition partner for technology: email@example.com.
Please be informed that only successfull candidates will be contacted.