CRM Business Development Manager
CRM Business Development Manager
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Vilnius
- Application deadline:
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as a CRM Business Development Manager
The CRM Business Development Manager will be joining the Luminor Data Management department, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) unit. CRM business development team works together with most functions in the bank (sales units, product teams, marketing and offering, AML & KYC) to provide a common CRM system and master data source regarding customer information. As a CRM business development manager, you’ll help us to make the magic happen.
- Define CRM vision and business case: drive CRM developments in your respective area;
- Familiarize yourself with the latest trends in the market;
- Seek for opportunities how to utilize existing tools and solutions better;
- Work closely with stakeholders to gather requirements, ensure requirements alignment into group wide view and provide input for the prioritization process;
- Collect, describe and provide business requirements for implementation activities and participate in business acceptance testing;
- Map and maintain CRM related processes and ensure that stakeholders are in sync and provided with sufficient information and training materials.
Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of business process;
- Experience working with CRM systems;
- Ability to translate business thinking into IT language and other way around;
- Project management skills;
- Superior analytical skills, including enterprise thinking;
- Working with data related projects is considered as advantage
- University degree in Banking, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar; additional education in IT will be considered as advantage.
- Quick learner.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas;
- A salary range for this position at 2500-3700 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
In case of questions please feel free to contact the Hiring manager Martin.Marss@luminorgroup.com or our Talent acquisition partner for technology Gintare.Zemaityte@luminorgroup.com
Please be informed that only successfull candidates will be contacted.