Senior Front-End Developer
Senior Front-End Developer
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Vilnius
- Application deadline:
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as a Senior Front-End Developer
You will be joining the Luminor Channels and Integration Unit. Senior Front-End (FE) developer is needed to build strong foundation on how FE applications are developed in Luminor. It is a key role when it comes to creating benchmarks, strategy and building know-how for Front-End facing applications.
- Lead development of relevant area;
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software;
- Participate in CI/CD processes;
- Contribute to team and unit performance through collaboration and living by example;
- On board contractors and provide needed support to deliver quality products;
- Support and coach other team members;
- Participate in testing activities;
- Maintain and drive micro-service approach and Docker'isation of Luminor BE applications stack.
Skills and Experience:
- More than 5 years of experience working with IT solutions in developer position with complex systems or projects;
- Preferred specialization: Computer Science, mathematics or other exact science specialization;
- Advanced Java Script skills and knowledge of ReactJS and other Java Script frameworks, HTML5, CSS (SASS, LESS);
- Professional API (REST) experience;
- Basic SQL; Docker, CI/CD;
- Advanced English: fluent in all spoken and written communication.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas;
- A salary range for this position from 2700 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
In case of questions please feel free to contact the hiring manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or our talent acquisition partner for technology: email@example.com
Please be informed that only successfull candidates will be contacted.