- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Vilnius
- Application deadline:
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as a Front-End Developer
You will be joining the Luminor Channels and Integration Unit. Luminor has a big stack of Front-End (FE) applications in New Channels and the count will grow. FE technologies are changing in a very rapid pace, so it is very important to keep it up to date. For that we need to prepare FE application ecosystem where we would have a clear strategy how do we develop, patch, update test and deploy FE applications.
- Lead development of relevant area;
- Deliver assigned tasks within agreed timeline;
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software;
- Participate in CI/CD processes;
- On board contractors and provide needed support to deliver quality products;
- Maintain documentation and keep it up to date;
- Support and coach other team members;
- Participate in testing activities.
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience working with IT solutions in developer position with complex systems or projects;
- Preferred specialization: Computer Science, Mathematics or other exact science specialization;
- Advanced Java Script skills and knowledge of ReactJS and other Java Script frameworks, HTML5, CSS (SASS, LESS);
- Application integration (REST / SOAP) experience (for JAVA developer);
- Advanced NPM, Webpack, Git, Gitflow;
- Agile development practice;
- Advanced English: fluent in all spoken and written communication.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas;
- A salary range for this position from 2100 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
In case of questions please feel free to contact the hiring manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or our talent acquisition partner for technology: email@example.com
Please be informed that only successfull candidates will be contacted.