IT Application Support Specialist
IT Application Support Specialist
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Vilnius
- Application deadline:
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as an IT Application Support Specialist
The IT Application Support Specialist will be joining the Luminor Application Administration Unit, which is responsible for running daily operations, End of Day manual execution and monitoring events handling.
- Execute and monitor standard manual and scheduled procedure in various systems and environments;
- Onboard new procedures from projects and another teams, prepare onboarded procedure documentation, give proposals for procedures improvement and optimization;
- Actively monitor infrastructure and logical event in various monitoring tools/systems;
- Evaluate initial issue (1st level) and act according prepared and agreed instructions;
- Interact with higher level solution specialists and developers (2nd level and 3rd level support) in issue resolution and instruction preparation;
- Configurate basic monitoring instruments (Alerts, dashboards etc.);
- Focus on continual service improvement through identifying enhancements to current processes and procedures, proactive learning, sharing information and updating the knowledge repository to exceed customer expectations.
Skills and Experience:
- Basic knowledge of infrastructural platforms (Window; unix ectr.) and data structures of Oracle, MS DB’s;
- Experience in monitoring teams and solutions (Zabbix);
- Work experience with core banking systems (FlexCube), card management system (Transmaster) would be an advantage;
- Ability to work in shifts;
- Excellent telephone and email manner and communication skills;
- Advanced Lithuanian and English: fluent in spoken and written communication; Russian is considered as an advantage;
- Attentive to details team player;
- Analytical thinking plus listening skills to identify the problem and the right solution;
- Collaborative mindset and respect to other cultures;
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas;
- A salary range for this position at 1500-2200 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
In case of questions please feel free to contact the hiring manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or our talent acquisition partner for technology: email@example.com.
Please be informed that only successfull candidates will be contacted.