IT Service Continuity Manager
IT Service Continuity Manager
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Vilnius
- Application deadline:
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as an IT Service Continuity Manager
Luminor IT Service Management (ITSM) unit is looking for responsible and result-oriented team player eager to excel in dynamic and diverse environment of pan-Baltic organization. If you are the one willing to thrive in progressive and positive team that is accountable for IT services end-to-end take the opportunity to join us!
Establishing and maintaining IT Service Continuity Management is a cyclical process that ensures continued alignment with Business Continuity plans and business priorities. As an IT Service Continuity Manager, you will understand the technologies that have or need to be implemented to ensure that the objectives of the ITSCM process are met.
- Create and maintain the IT Service Continuity Plan
- Plan and complete annual test of the IT Disaster recovery plan, communicate findings and follow up on actions
- Review and approve Restore and Recovery documents - annual reviews as well as reviews following major changes - communicate findings and follow up on actions
- Prepare Final Test Report and share with accountable authorities
- Keep overview of continuity compliance to ITSCM Principles and report compliance to management
- Evaluate application criticality levels
- Provide an overview of applications RTOs based on output from application owners
- Focus on continual service improvement through identifying enhancements to current processes and procedures, proactive learning, sharing information and updating the knowledge repository to exceed customer expectations
Skills and Experience:
- Good understanding of IT technologies and infrastructure support
- Experience in planning and Managing DR Exercises
- Experience of improving DR processes
- Able to build and maintain relationships and the ability to work on your own
- Ability to work under pressure/in a pressured environment
- Experience in ITSM processes and procedures.
- Good ITIL knowledge
- English: good in spoken and written communication
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas
- A salary range for this position at 3000-4450 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate;