Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
- Job type: ,
- Location: Vilnius
- Application deadline: 28/02/2020
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks, Nordea and DNB, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of 3000 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
- Accounting of payroll, employment-related benefits for the Group companies
- Tax calculation and reporting to relevant authorities
- Consulting colleagues on various payroll-related questions
- Collaborating with the colleagues on daily tasks and issues
- Participation in Group projects
- Execution of other assigned tasks
- Higher education in finance or accounting
- Strong working experience in payroll
- Good knowledge of Lithuanian labor legislation and related regulations
- Good accounting software and MS Excel skills
- English language skills (spoken and written)
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas.
A salary for this position from 1600 eur (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate.