- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Tallinn
- Application deadline: 28/01/2020
Join our team to help build one of Luminor’s strategic core competencies – data management!
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
We are looking for several Data Stewards to strengthen and expand our team. As Data Steward you will be a key-person and a point of contact for data related inquiries at Luminor. You will closely work together with other departments in the bank in order to ensure data quality improvement. It will also involve defining and maintaining data standards and taking a part in different data management projects.
Data Stewardship team works on pan-Baltic level and is important part of data management initiatives at Luminor. We strive to improve, standardize and align data across all three Baltic states.
- Develop and maintain full-cycle data quality activities, i.e., perform/initiate data quality assessments, data quality improvement projects, data quality monitoring;
- Participate in developing and maintaining data models within the defined data domain;
- Gather and analyze business data requirements;
- Implement data processes, standards and procedures;
- Participate in different data management initiatives with the aim to improve data quality and usability in different data-consuming processes;
- Participate in IT and business projects within your domain with the aim to analyze, define and implement different data needs.
Skills and Experience:
- Work experience in business analysis, data analysis, end-user requirement analysis, reporting or similar;
- Work experience from either daily products or markets & savings area will be treated as an advantage;
- Understanding of IT system basic principles;
- Ability to be a “bridge” between IT and business;
- Detail-oriented person while having excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Initiative and high-level of responsibility;
- Fluent English both written and oral;
- Traveling in the Baltics is expected.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- In addition to your salary a competitive benefits package which includes for employees after 1 year in the company also additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas;
- You will also be trained up for this role.