Senior Systems Analyst
Senior Systems Analyst
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Vilnius
- Application deadline:
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a coporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone,, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as a Senior Systems Analyst
The Senior Systems Analyst will be joining Luminor’s Channels and Integrations team which is taking care of IT developments in the digital channels area. We run a diverse set of digital channel solutions in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia and have a high focus on delivering a new digital channels platform during this year.
Digital channel solutions include mobile bank, internet bank, corporate channels, company websites and the contact centre.
- Analyse new requirements and prepare IT solution descriptions in accordance with architecture guidelines
- Deliver high quality documentation and guidance for development teams
- Assist in test planning and execution
- Actively share your knowledge within the team and mentor other team members
- Contribute to team performance through collaboration and leading by example
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years experience in a system analyst or a similar role
- Have good working knowledge of the internet and mobile technologies and / or financial IT systems
- Excellent communication skills and possess the ability to talk to both business and IT people effectively
- Be able to work and cooperate with external IT partners
- Advanced English: fluent in all spoken and written communication
- Be able to show initiative, a high-level of responsibility and take ownership for problem solving
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas;
- A salary range for this position at 2400-3500 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate;