- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Riga
- Application deadline:
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks, Nordea and DNB, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of 3000 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the Change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as an Incident Manager
The Luminor IT Service Management (ITSM) unit, is looking for a responsible and results oriented team player, who would like to join a progressive and positive team that is currently accountable for end-to-end IT services.
The Incident Manager will oversee all aspects of the incident management process and will be responsible for handling major incidents ensuring that normal service operations are restored as quickly as possible and minimize adverse impact on the business. The successful candidate will not only be the escalation coordinator during the incident, but will also work closely with Change, Problem and Service Level managers to ensure superior IT service delivery throughout the service lifecycle.
You will also need to be prepared to cover extended business hours serving on-call.
- Lead major incident resolution calls (including out of hours on-call when required);
- Ensure necessary and sufficient internal or external IT competencies involved and solve the incident according to the SLA;
- Find, reach out to and involve business stakeholders in minimizing the business impact caused by service disruption;
- Be in constant contact and good relationship with key business stakeholders for greater communication effectiveness when service disruptions occur;
- Provide regular progress updates to senior management and key stakeholders;
- Work closely with problem managers to ensure post-incident actions are planned and implemented;
- Drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the IT incident management process;
- Produce reports and information for management;
- Develop and maintain the IT incident management systems;
- Conduct stakeholder satisfaction call-backs/surveys;
- Focus on continual service improvement through identifying enhancements to current processes and procedures, proactive learning, sharing information and updating the knowledge repository to exceed customer expectations
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years in IT service delivery (senior-top management support);
- Good ITIL knowledge (service operations in particular);
- Be confident to deal with demanding customers and be able positively influence them;
- Excellent telephone and email manner and communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Advanced English: fluent in all spoken and written communication;
- Be able to show initiative, a high-level of responsibility and take ownership for problem solving.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas;
- A salary range for this position at 1200-2400 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate;
In case of questions please feel free to contact the hiring manager: Kairo.firstname.lastname@example.org or our talent acquisition partner for technology: email@example.com.