Talent Acquisition Partner
Talent Acquisition Partner
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Vilnius
- Application deadline:
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as a Talent Acquisition Partner
Luminor’s People & Culture division is searching for a proactive talent acquisition partner to join our talent acquisition team that is responsible for the sourcing and hiring of top talent to join the Luminor transformation.
We’d like you to be an expert and partner to Luminor leaders, taking responsibility for finding true talents that match the fit of Luminor. By using the most relevant sourcing and recruiting channels and providing expertise on different hiring methods, you are expected to raise the Luminor talent acquisition experience for leaders and candidates to the highest quality level.
- Take ownership and execute full cycle recruitment activities for a dedicated part of the business – including job posting, candidate sourcing, interview arrangement and participating as well as provide input to the onboarding process;
- Act as an owner for recruitment activities in your area, working to build a long-term talent pipeline, network;
- Update and maintain regular reports on recruitment project status’ to internal stakeholders
- Build relationships with respective hiring managers helping to coach them on best recruitment principles;
- Participate in building Luminor’s recruitment function to meet business growth needs and control recruitment costs;
- Work as part of a team in the execution of various employer branding activities.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2+ years of experience in leading & executing full-cycle recruitment activities
- Good analytical skills and experience in HR reporting
- Experience in working with leaders, being able to coach and train them on today’s most effective selection methods
- Be well-organized and display communication skills, allowing you to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Be capable of working independently, as well as part of a team
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas;
- A salary range for this position at 2100-2500 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate;
In case of questions please feel free to contact our talent acquisition partner: firstname.lastname@example.org.