Talent Sourcing Specialist
Talent Sourcing Specialist
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Vilnius
- Application deadline:
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a coporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as a Talent Sourcing Specialist
Luminor’s People & Culture division is searching for a proactive sourcing specialist to join our talent acquisition team that is responsible for the sourcing and hiring of top talent to join the Luminor transformation. We need you to be an expert and partner to Luminor leaders by helping to find true talents that match the fit of our organization and be the key person regarding the execution of Luminor’s sourcing strategy.
- Focus on building and executing Luminor’s long-term sourcing strategy that aims to build a long-term talent pipeline in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia;
- Contribute to the creation and planning of Luminor hosted talent attraction events;
- Coordinate Luminor’s TA presence in conferences, job fairs and similar events with the purpose of building company brand awareness between potential candidates;
- Work on building relationships between Luminor and various third parties such as universities, social networks and others;
- Co-create and contribute to the planning and execution of our employer brand strategy & activities;
- Assist in the selection process of talent coming into Luminor by helping the team with recruitment tasks;
Skills and Experience:
- At least 1+ years of experience in the talent acquisition field, particularly in HR admin and recruitment activities
- Experience in taking part & organizing company events, representing the organization at university events, career conferences
- Be well-organized and display communication skills, allowing you to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Be capable of working independently, taking lead for your responsibilities, as well as part of a team
- Be social media savvy and be able to thoroughly communicate in English: fluent in all spoken and written communication
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas;
- A salary range for this position at 1500-1800 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate;
In case of questions please feel free to contact our talent acquisition partner: email@example.com.