Join Luminor team to build a contemporary and entrepreneurial organization!
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Tallinn
- Application deadline: 31/10/2019
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks, Nordea and DNB, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of 3000 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the Change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as a Java Developer for Data Platform
Luminor currently has a one of a kind opportunity to transform digital channels into a new quality level. Our team is plays a key role in developing data platforms for the support of new digital channels (desktop & mobile bank) with integration between various IT systems, real time data delivery and value-added services such as product recommendations and real time predictions.
As part of the team, you will be dealing with state of the art technologies & platforms like Kafka, Solr, Kubernetes (K8s), NiFi and others with a focus on back-end development.
- Implementation and maintenance of data platform backend services with Java;
- RESTful API development and deployment;
- Participation in solution design;
- Code review and unit tests;
- Active participation in Scrum routines.
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years experience as a JAVA developer;
- Initiative and highly professional as well as passionate about learning new Technologies;
- Experience with Spring framework, Bamboo, Jenkins and K8s is considered an advantage;
- Be able to work as part of a team;
- Higher education in Computer Science or relevant area;
- English: good in spoken and written communication
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas.