Business Analyst for CRM
Business Analyst for CRM
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Tallinn
- Application deadline:
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks, Nordea and DNB, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of 3000 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as a Business Analyst for CRM
We at Luminor want to redesign the customer experience – to make running financial errands intuitive, effortless, individual – we aim for hassle-free banking. Customer Relationship management (CRM) business development team is at the core of this change. We work together with most functions in the bank (customer facing units, product teams, marketing and offering, AML & KYC) to provide a common CRM system and master data source regarding customer information. As a business analyst in CRM area, you’ll help us to make the magic happen.
- You will work with various of counterparties to gather information for business analysis and to describe business requirements specifications;
- You are working closely with development partners to explain the requirements, you will also participate in the testing process;
- You will conduct business process mapping, describe and visualize business processes;
- You will work with business process (impact) analysis;
- Collaborate with data stewards to define/amend data definitions in different projects;
- Conduct data (quality and availability) analysis in various of projects;
- Work closely with business development managers, other units and IT to deliver new functionalities in CRM area. You will be playing a key role to transform great ideas into success stories.
Skills and Experience:
- Outstanding business process mapping and visualization skills;
- General understanding of software development principles, experience with software development projects;
- Entry level understanding of Structured Query Language (SQL) or any other programming language;
- Understanding of data flows and lineage. Capability to understand system integrations.
- Capable to work with many stakeholders;
- Superior analytical skills, working with data related projects is considered as advantage;
- Strong interest in technology area;
- University degree in Banking, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar. Additional education in IT will be considered as advantage.
You should be clear in communication and skilled in working across the borders and teams. “Can and will-do” attitude is a must. You are expected to be a quick learner and capable to work independently. Travelling inside the Baltics in this role is expected.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas;
Do you want to know more? Please contact Martin Märss, Head of CRM, Martin.Marss@luminorgroup.com. or our talent acquisition partner: firstname.lastname@example.org.