Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Riga
- Application deadline: 31/10/2019
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks, Nordea and DNB, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of 3000 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the Change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as a Senior Java Developer for Data Platform
Luminor currently has a one of a kind opportunity to transform digital channels into a new quality level. Our team is plays a key role in developing data platforms for the support of new digital channels (desktop & mobile bank) with integration between various IT systems, real time data delivery and value-added services such as product recommendations and real time predictions.
As part of the team, you will be dealing with state-of-the-art technologies & platforms like Kafka, Solr, Kubernetes (K8s), NiFi and others with a focus on back-end development.
- Implementation and maintenance of data platform backend services with Java;
- RESTful API development and deployment;
- Defining solution design & tech architecture;
- Research and development (POC);
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand requirements and needs;
- Mentor other team members;
- Active participation in Scrum routines.
Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years experience as a JAVA developer;
- Initiative and highly professional as well as passionate about learning new Technologies;
- Experience with Spring framework, Bamboo, Jenkins;
- Continuous Integration, delivery and deployment practice;
- Experience with Kafka, Nifi, Kubernetes (K8s) and/or Apache Big Data projects is considered an advantage;
- Higher education in Computer Science or relevant area;
- English: good in spoken and written communication.
- Data integration experience (preferable);
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas;
- A salary range for this position at 2000-3000 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate;
In case of questions please feel free to contact the hiring manager: email@example.com or our talent acquisition partner for technology: firstname.lastname@example.org.