IT Service Desk Specialist
Join Luminor team to build a contemporary and entrepreneurial organization!
IT Service Desk Specialist
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Vilnius
- Application deadline: 21/10/2019
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks, Nordea and DNB, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of 3000 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the Change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as an IT Service Desk Specialist
The Luminor IT Service Desk unit is looking for a customer centric team player eager to excel in a dynamic and diverse environment of a pan-Baltic IT service desk. If you are one who is willing to thrive in a progressive and positive team that currently services all bank users with excellent customer experience and great productivity, take the opportunity to join us now!
- Act as a first point of contact for users for a day to day IT issues, service request fulfilment and user access management;
- Ensure high quality of provided user services and communication;
- Provide support by telephone and digital channels;
- Focus on continual service improvement.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and displayed telephone and email manner;
- High ethical standards, respecting other cultures, integrity and a commitment to best practices;
- Possess the ability to work under pressure, take initiative and display a high-level of responsibility;
- Be able to work as part of a team;
- Excellent English language skills – reading, writing, spoken.
Skills which will be seen as an advantage:
- ITIL knowledge
- Experience in customer support or service
- MS Windows and Office 365 knowledge
- Experience with ITSM software
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas;
- A salary range for this position at 1100-2240 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate;
This position is offering a temporary contract until 1st October 2020, with possible option to extend.
In case of questions please feel free to contact the hiring manager: Kristina.Vitkiavichiutie@luminorgroup.com or our talent acquisition partner for technology: email@example.com.