Senior Compliance officer
Senior Compliance officer
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Riga or Tallinn
- Application deadline: 30/09/2019
About the role:
Luminor Compliance organisation is looking for Senior Compliance Officer who will be engaged in compliance reviews in the areas of market conduct, investment services, insurance and wealth management (including pensions) across Baltic countries, as well as in advising stakeholders on regulatory requirements, risks and controls. The role also contributes to proactive compliance risk management and development of sound ethics and compliance culture in Luminor Group.
- Proactively participate in the identification and assessment of risks associated with the business activities, including development of risk mitigation measures in the assigned areas of responsibility;
- Contribute to development and deployment of the best practices to ensure effective management of compliance risks;
- Advise on various regulatory and business development projects: support with alignment, documentation and implementation of changes and interpretation of regulatory requirements to the business;
- Monitor compliance with external and internal regulations across Luminor Group by carrying out compliance assurance and integrity reviews and tests;
- Collaborate with other units to manage identified compliance gaps, issues and risks and to implement action plans and recommendations;
- Provide internal trainings on the relevant laws and regulations to Group Compliance and other structural units of the bank and entities within Luminor Group.
We offer to You:
- A senior position in a modern Baltic bank;
- Chance to work in cross-border team, make the impact and difference to the organization by applying best practices;
- Collaborative and passionate colleagues;
- Professional trainings and excellent development opportunities;
- Attractive motivation package linked to your professional background and value you bring to the organization.
We expect from You:
- Profound knowledge and at least 3-years’ experience in regulatory requirements pertaining to financial markets and investment services or insurance;
- Excellent communication and advisory skills, ability to explain complicated matters in understandable manner;
- High ethical standards, strong sense of responsibility and commitment to results;
- Advanced level of English, fluency at least in one of the Baltic languages is desired.
Salary range offered for this position starts from 2000 EUR before the taxes*
*The salary level for the final candidate depends on the level of experience and competences. In Luminor, salary is one part of the overall remuneration policy