Engagement and Communication Project Manager
We welcome you to join Luminor as the
Engagement and Communication Project Manager
- Job type: ,
- Location: Latvia, Riga
- Application deadline: 30/05/2019
In this position you will participate in and contribute to creation of the Luminor internal communication and culture through creating, engaging and connecting employees, leaders, local communities. Together with our ambitious communication & brand people as well as People & Culture team you will ensure efficient and up to date communication through-out Luminor organization in Latvia and Baltic region.
As an Engagement and Communication Project Manager you will drive local internal & external culture and communication projects, finding new ways of making sure our message gets out. Sky is the limit and creativity is the key! We expect good writing and storytelling skills, brave ideas and passion for communication and people as both of them can only work hand in hand.
We expect you to contribute individually as well as push us forward with your insight and professionalism. #MakeTheChange
Luminor’s ambition is to redefine banking
Our core business is to serve entrepreneurial people and local companies in the Baltics. Our ambition is to create a new generation bank that will help our customers move forward and make things happen for them.
Engagement and Communication Project Manager is responsible for driving the strategic and tactical communication and social projects to set the scene of internal and change communication culture for Luminor. The general focus is to establish, maintain and constantly improve internal communication efficiency through up-to-date and innovative communication approaches, using internal as well as the new media as the main communication channels. Engagement and Communication lead, reporting to Head of Communication and Brand and being an integral part of Communication and Brand team as well as on daily basis is working closely with People & Culture team, country management and other stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Define, coordinate and execute overarching internal communication principles for Luminor
- Follow the latest communication trends and apply them into daily work
- Regularly measure and follows up efficiency of internal communication channels, proposing best alternatives and improvement areas
- Provide regular internal communication trainings and knowledge sharing opportunities for different target audiences
- Supports the organization setting up routines and advising the best communication support
- Plans, proposes and executes social and cultural events, happenings and initiatives that support Luminor culture
- Engages and connects employees, leaders and local communities
- Maintains high level of communication culture within the communication team and throughout the organization
- Manages social and cultural events, media channel activities for the related areas (Employer Branding, Event Management, PR, marketing etc.)
- Managing and implementing internal communication projects initiated by Marketing & Communications/ HR / other Business units.
We expect from You:
- 3-5 years of communication experience (non-governmental, agency work, freelancer, in-house, journalism etc.)
- Strong background in managing expectations and processes involving internal stakeholders (management, HR, business, products)
- Experience organizing and coordinating events
- Higher education in Public Relations, Communications or Journalism, Marketing, Business management, Economics
- Excellent cooperation skills, ability to effectively work in cross-border/ matrix environment;
- Innovative approach towards work and solutions developed;
- Development focus;
- Readiness to take ownership;
- Flexibility, ability to act fast, find solutions quickly in critical situations;
- Contributing with a high level of energy and positive attitude;
- Communication project management skills;
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent language skills, ability to present well and prepare written communication;
- Advanced level of English language skills
We offer you:
- unique opportunity to be an integral part of the most ambitious transformation story in Baltic banking;
- chance to work in a cross-border ambitious team with high level professionals and have exposure to the world class international management practices;
- make the impact and promote a positive change to the organization with an excellent opportunity to grow personally and professionally;
- attractive motivation package linked to your professional achievements and value you bring to the organization.
Salary range offered for this position: 1500 - 1900 EUR (before taxes)*
*Salary level for the final candidate depends on the level of experience and competencies. In Luminor, the salary is one part of the overall remuneration policy.